As Fall turns to Winter don’t forget to protect your home from the cold winter air. Here are 11 simple ways to keep the cold air outside and it warm and toasty inside!
1) Clean the gutters.
2) Flush the Water Heater.
3) Change Ceiling Fan Direction.
4) Change Filters.
5) Window Insulation Film.
6) Install Draft Guards.
7) Install Weatherstrips around windows and doors.
8) Insulation basement and attic floor.
9) Programmable thermostat (its eco-friendly too!).
10) Caulk around any large gaps in windows and doors.
11) Chimney Balloon in any unused chimneys.